What are the best features of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia?
2023 Toyota Sequoia SUV amenities and specifications
Why should you consider the 2023 Toyota Sequoia? This large SUV, available here at Downeast Toyota, is absolutely packed with the latest modern and convenient automotive features. Keep reading below to learn more, then visit us here in Brewer, ME for a tour.
2023 Toyota Sequoia Overview | Toyota video by Toyota USA
This video takes you under the hood, around the exterior, and through the interior of the 2023 Toyota Sequoia. If you’re most interested in technology and safety features, you’ll want to skip to the second half. Some of the features shown here made it to our top ten features list below.
2023 Toyota Sequoia top ten features list
- Available heated and ventilated front and rear seats
- Available 14-inch touchscreen Audio Multimedia system
- Available premium JBL ® audio system
- Standard 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Panel
- A spacious reclining third-row seat with available power-folding
- Drive Mode Select with Eco, Normal, and Sport modes
- Available power-folding, extending, and retracting tow mirrors
- Available 20-inch matte-black TRD wheels or 22-inch chrome wheels
- Available Wi-Fi Connect subscription
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 driver-assist features
What’s new for the 2023 Toyota Sequoia?
The Adjustable Cargo Shelf System in the 2023 Toyota Sequoia is a segment-first, new feature for convenient cargo storage. The third-row seats can slide forward for an additional six inches of cargo space and the third row can fold down to complement the different positions of the Adjustable Cargo Shelf System. This system is a removable shelf that can be set at varying heights depending on the height of your cargo. It’ll help you stay organized and help keep your luggage in place, making it easier to load and unload.