Whether or not we are actively seeking to fill specific positions, Downeast Toyota and Downeast Auto Body will always make room for the right people. If you are looking for an exciting career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have the talent and drive to succeed in an ever-evolving industry, let us know what you have to offer. We are willing to make an investment in training the right people for most positions within our organization, so if you feel that you are the right match for us, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Are you looking for an automotive job? Join our winning team at Downeast Toyota!
Benefits: Downeast offers a comprehensive benefits package including: top compensation, 4 day work week, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; an on-site fitness center; 401k plan; paid time off and holiday pay. We offer a CLEAN state of the art shop, an employee locker room, training and opportunities to grow your automotive career.
POSITION INFORMATION: Our busy Service Department is looking for a MOTIVATED AND EXPERIENCED Reconditioning Technician. The primary responsibilities for this position include organizing, prioritizing, and completing interior and exterior detailing on used vehicles designated for retail sale. This is a full time, year round position.
Benefits: This is a full time, year round position eligible for Company benefits. Downeast offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Four (4) day work week, top compensation, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances; a wellness and fitness program with on-site fitness center; 401k plan; a safety program, and paid time off including six major holidays.
We believe that a safe and clean work environment is a basic necessity. We value and appreciate hard work and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Contact Information: Applicants are asked to submit their resumes to email@example.com
POSITION INFORMATION: The Service Appointment Coordinator is the primary contact for service customers who want to schedule an appointment either by phone or online or have questions about their vehicle’s performance, operation or warranty coverage. The person in this position also functions as a liaison to other departments within the Company. S/he is the administrative assistant to the Service Manager, assisting her/him in the performance of her/his duties as well as lending support to the rest of the service staff.
· The desire to deliver superior customer service.
· Pleasant and professional phone manner and speaking voice.
· Excellent computer and keyboarding skills.
· The ability to learn and master several software programs.
· Energetic personality and a positive attitude.
· Strong work ethic.
· Regular and consistent availability to work four (4), ten (10) hour days between Monday and Saturday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM
· The ability to work seated at a workstation for the majority of a 10 hour shift.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· One year customer service experience.
· Two years of experience in a dealership position.
· General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations is preferred.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills needed.
· Excellent telephone skills needed.
· Experience using multi line phone system.
· Excellent oral and written skills needed.
· Sales experience preferred.
· Professional personal appearance required.
Benefits: This is a full time, year round position eligible for Company benefits.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances; a wellness and fitness program with on-site fitness center; 401k plan, and paid time off including major holidays.