How to use the Toyota Wi-Fi hotspot
Video guide to connecting to your Toyota vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot
How can you turn on your vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot? Watch the video guide below to learn about using the Wi-Fit hotspot in your Toyota vehicle. You can find Toyota vehicles with Wi-Fi hotspots here at Downeast Toyota in Brewer, ME.
Watch this video guide to learn more about the free Wi-Fi hotspot trial that comes with your Toyota. You’ll learn how to set it up. Plus, the video will answer the following questions.
- How long does my complimentary Wi-Fi hotspot trial last when I get a Toyota?
- What internet provider does my Toyota Wi-Fi hotspot free-trial use?
- How many devices can I connect to my Toyota car’s Wi-Fi hotspot?
Steps to activating your subscriptions and setting up the in-vehicle hotspot
This guide shows you how to set up your vehicle’s free trial run. However, the steps will be similar for setting up your own Wi-Fi. Follow these steps.
- Activate your trial on the Toyota App on your smartphone.
- Click on the Settings Icon on your multimedia display in your car.
- Scroll down to and select Wi-Fi.
- Toggle the hotspot functionality to On.