Where Are the Best Sledding Hills in the Bangor Area?
Are you looking for a fun, affordable and family-friendly activity this winter? Get out your toboggan, tube or saucer and hit the slopes this season – sledding at local hills may be the perfect way for you to enjoy the winter weather. Families interested in new adventures want to know – where are the best sledding hills in the Bangor area – and we are here to help at Downeast Toyota. Hop in your 2021 Toyota Highlander this winter and enjoy outdoor fun with family and friends!
What Are the Best Sledding Hills in the Bangor Area?
Families who live in the Bangor, Brewer, Orono, Ellsworth, Castine and Northport area will find plenty of great hills for sledding and tubing this winter. A fun, family-friendly and socially distant activity for this winter, sledding promises hours or fun in the right conditions. To avoid any injuries, sledders should opt for sleds with brakes and steering, wear a helmet, avoid sledding near roads, trees and other hazards, wear warm clothes and have a responsible adult present.
- Widowmaker Hill – Essex Woods Park – Watchmaker St. and Essex St. – Bangor ME
- Davenport Park – Maine St. and Cedar St. – Bangor ME
- Union Street Hill – Hayford Park – Union St. and West Broadway – Bangor ME
- Doyle Field – Near Brewer Auditorium – Wilson St. – Brewer ME
- Indian Trail Park – North Main St. – Brewer ME
- Asa Adams Elementary School – Goodbridge Dr. – Orono ME
- Woodlawn Museum – Black House Dr. – Ellsworth ME
- Castine Golf Club – Battle Ave. – Castine ME
- Northport Golf Club – Bluff Rd. – Northport ME
Where are the best sledding hills in the Bangor area? Discover a new place to go sledding this winter with this guide to our favorite sledding hills in the local area. Add to your winter fun this year and get behind the wheel of a Toyota car, truck or crossover with AWD when you visit the Downeast Toyota online inventory!