What Is a Toyota Plug-In Hybrid Bangor ME?
Are you looking for a fuel-efficient hybrid in the Bangor area? The Toyota brand is a pioneer in hybrid automotive technology and with more and more hybrid options available in the Toyota lineup, many car shoppers want to know – what is a Toyota plug-in hybrid in Bangor, ME? What are the differences between Toyota hybrids and plug-in hybrids? Find out how Toyota plug-in hybrids are the perfect option for car shoppers at Downeast Toyota!
READ MORE: Do Toyota Hybrids Have AWD?
How Do Toyota Plug-In Hybrids Work?
Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) pair the power of a gas-powered engine with the efficiency of high-output electric motors. Armed with this combination under the hood, the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime and the 2021 Toyota Prius Prime, deliver an elite level of performance and fuel economy. Toyota PHEVs use lithium-ion batteries with the ability to recharge at home, at local charging stations and with regenerative braking – which provides drivers with additional electric power. To conserve fuel, many plug-in hybrids will operate on electric power when possible and until the battery power is depleted when the gas engine will take over.
Toyota Plug-In Hybrid Models in Bangor ME
Toyota Hybrids vs Toyota Plug-In Hybrids
No matter which direction you choose to go – Toyota hybrid or Toyota plug-in hybrid – you cannot go wrong. The key difference lies with Toyota PHEVs and is the ability to plug in and recharge the battery to provide you with more electric power and save more fuel. Toyota hybrids like the 2021 Toyota Prius will still provide an elite level of performance and fuel economy that competitors cannot match.
Toyota Hybrid Models in Bangor ME
- 2021 Toyota Prius – 121-Horsepower 1.8-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 54 MPG City/50 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid – 208-Horsepower 2.5-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 51 MPG City/53 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid – 121-Horsepower 1.8-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 53 MPG City/52 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid – 176-Horsepower 2.5-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 43 MPG City/44 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota Sienna – 245-Horsepower 2.5-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 36 MPG City/36 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – 219-Horsepower 2.5-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 41 MPG City/38 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota Venza – 219-Horsepower 2.5-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 40 MPG City/37 MPG Hwy
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid – 243-Horsepower 2.5-Liter Toyota Hybrid System – 35 MPG City/35 MPG Hwy
READ MORE: How To Jumpstart Your Toyota Hybrid Battery
What is a Toyota plug-in hybrid in Bangor, ME? How do Toyota plug-in hybrids work? What are the differences between Toyota hybrids and Toyota plug-in hybrids? Get the answers you need with this guide created by Downeast Toyota. Visit the Downeast Toyota online inventory today to find a fuel-efficient Toyota hybrid that will fit your lifestyle!