2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone interior features and images
The 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone has an award-winning interior, and we agree with WardsAuto that it has one of the 10 best interiors for 2022. As you can see in the two images below, its interior deserved the honor. Keep reading to learn more about how it won this award with us. We have Toyota trucks here at Downeast Toyota in Brewer, ME.
2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone – top ten interior features
The features in the list below probably helped the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone get on the 2022 10 Best Interiors list. Most of the features are self-explanatory, but number two on the list needs more details. Intelligent Assistant uses voice-activated commands to adjust audio, climate controls, windshield wipers, and more.
- A large 14-inch multimedia touchscreen display
- Intelligent Assistant available through Drive Connect
- Standard Apple CarPlay ® and Android Auto ™ compatibility
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connectivity for two phones
- LTE connectivity for up to five devices with a Wi-Fi Connect subscription
- A 12-speaker JBL Premium Audio System
- A power tilt/slide panoramic roof with a power sunshade
- Heated and ventilated front and rear seats
- A 10-inch head-up display (HUD)
- Premium materials like American walnut wood-grain trim
What does the interior of the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone look like?
Well, a picture says a thousand words, and you can see how stylish the interior of the 2022 Toyota Tundra Capstone is with these two images. Things to note are the unique black-and-white interior, the large touchscreen, and the horizontal instrument panel with real open-pore walnut. The Wards 20 Best Interiors and UX competition judges based not only on style but also materials, display, comfort, and controls.
“Our judges found the new MMI system less overwhelming to use than similar systems by other OEMs, thanks to simplified menus and large icons, both making for easy operation. The 10-inch head-up display also was a tech standout in the Tundra.”-Christie Schweinberg, WardsAuto editor and judge
“Capstone is our answer to address customers who prefer an ultra-premium, highly crafted experience in their trucks.”-Kevin Hunter, president of Calty Design Research
“From the outset, the team began development of solutions that would exceed customers’ needs and deliver amazing, personalized connected experiences.”-Connor Hill, global user experience designer, Toyota Connected.