2020 Halloween Trick or Treat Times and Events Bangor ME
Halloween is just around the corner and Bangor-area residents want to know – will there be trick or treating for Halloween 2020? We are here to help with this quick guide to 2020 Halloween trick or treat times and events in Bangor, ME that will help you find safe ways to enjoy your favorite spooky holiday amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
What Time is Trick or Treating in Bangor ME?
Bangor-area residents are unsure about trick or treating this year – for good reason – and many Maine communities have not yet revealed their plans for Halloween 2020. A representative for the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention has stated that trick or treating can be safe if communities work together to maintain safe social distances and trick or treaters are responsible. Families who wish to participate in trick or treating this year can expect the annual Halloween fun to be held on – Saturday, October 31st from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Keep an eye on local listings for more information and COVID-19 safety guidelines. Here are some ways you can make trick or treating safer.
- Wear a Cloth Mask or Face Covering
- Trick or Treat with Members of Your Household
- Maintain 6 Feet of Social Distance from Trick or Treaters
- Bring Hand Sanitizer with You
- Wash Your Hands Often
- Stay Home if You Feel Sick
WHEN: Saturday, October 24 at 10 a.m.
Are you looking for a fun and safe alternative to trick or treating? Trunk or Treat at Morgan Hill Event Center will deliver. Sign up for a time slot with just 100 individual slots available for each time period. Vendors will have candy stations set up to maintain safe social distances for all members of your family. Protective masks are recommended.
Safe COVID-19 Alternatives to Trick or Treating in Bangor ME
Are you not ready to trick or treat this year? Do you not feel safe? We understand. There are a lot of safe alternatives to trick or treating that promise plenty of Halloween fun. Here are a few of our favorite alternatives to trick or treating in the Bangor area this Halloween season.
- Carving and Decorating Jack-o-Lanterns
- Indoor Halloween Scavenger Hunt with Flashlights
- Virtual Halloween Costume Contest
- Halloween Movie Marathon at Home
- Outdoor Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- One-Way Trick or Treating with Pre-Packaged Candy
- Outdoor Halloween Costume Parade
- Outdoor Halloween Costume Party with Masks
- Local Haunted Forests
- Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
- Outdoor Halloween Movie Night
Plan ahead for a safe and fun All Hallow’s Eve experience this year with a guide to 2020 Halloween trick or treat times and events in Bangor, ME. Add to the Halloween excitement this year and get behind the wheel of a 2021 Toyota Highlander today when you visit the Downeast Toyota online inventory!