What Kind of Comfort Features does the 2022 Toyota RAV4 have?
2022 Toyota RAV4 Comfort Features
You’ve narrowed your search down to some frontrunners. It makes sense that the RAV4 is on the list. It has a ton of great features, gets excellent mileage, and offers that Toyota reliability that you can count on. You’re going to be in it a lot, so it’s worth knowing what it’s like inside. Keep reading to find out all about the 2022 Toyota RAV4 comfort features!
The 2022 Toyota RAV4 is Comfortably Appointed and Has Many Convenience-Features
What makes a car or SUV comfortable? There’s a feeling you get when you sit down and look around, and maybe some undefinable qualities as well. What we do know here at Downeast Toyota is that the RAV4 is made to comfortably take you anywhere on and off-road. Let’s take a look at what features make that possible:
- Available SofTex®-trimmed seats. Luxuriously appointed seats are a must for road trips or trips to the store.
- Available 8-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats. Getting just the right settings in your seating situation means a home-like experience on the road (or off).
- Available heated seats. Heated seats aren’t just for those in the front, now! The RAV4 heated seats are also available for the rear seating, as well.
- Available dual-zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter and rear-seat vents. Clean air, set to any temperature your front and back seat passengers desire.
- Black in-dash storage trays.
- Soft-touch dash and armrests, with stitched dash accents.
- Available Panoramic glass roof with front power tilt/slide moonroof.
- Remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock, panic functions and remote illuminated entry
- Available overhead console with map lights, sunglasses storage, Safety Connect® * button and power tilt/slide panoramic glass roof controls.