What Kind of Connectivity Features Are in the 2022 Toyota Highlander?
2022 Toyota Highlander Connectivity Features
You need to stay connected, whether you’re on a road trip or off-roading. Your SUV needs to play a big role in that process, which is why the 2022 Toyota Highlander comes equipped with many standard connectivity features. Want to learn more about what it has available? Keep reading – Downeast Toyota has some great information for you.
Staying Connected in Your Highlander
Staying connected in your SUV means a lot of things. If you’re commuting with passengers, it can mean staying informed with the news or checking email on the Wi-Fi hotspot. If you’re on a road trip, It can mean enjoying uninterrupted satellite coverage for music or using the navigation system to get you where you need to go. Let’s look at what the Highlander has to offer in this arena. Standard and available features include:
- Wi-Fi Connect. Streaming, gaming, and more – all on the road via your Highlander.
- Safety Connect®. Easily connect with emergency services via this subscription service.
- Alexa compatibility. Via the Toyota+Alexa App, you can talk to your Highlander and ask for music, directions, control of your smart home devices, and more.
- 8” color touchscreen. More real estate means better readability and interactivity, and more time with your eyes on the road.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Your Highlander comes with a three-month trial of the Platinum Service.
- Four USB charging ports. Keeping your devices charged while on the road is critical for you and your passengers.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility. Our personal devices keep us connected to everyone and everything.
There are many upgrades to these options, including the top-level audio multimedia system with 11 JBL® speakers including a subwoofer and amplifier. You can stay informed, entertained, and online in your new 2022 Toyota Highlander. For more information on this amazing, connected SUV, please follow the link below.